{That look that I love}

I 1,000% enjoyed this session for many reasons, but mostly because I LOVE watching the look on a mamma's face when she blocks out everything but her little one. You know, that moment that you have to snap yourself out of in order to continue a conversation with someone because you are so proud of everything in that little being and you just can't peel your eyes off of them. Pride, love and pure bliss. I am blessed to feel it every day and it makes me smile when I see someone else have that moment, so it's great to be able to capture it. It's all over her face- she adores this little guy, and he is non stop! Here are some shots from their session.




Alright, so these last three are some of my very favorites.  If I had studio space, I think I might hang all three of these up- great big!

0 comments: