{Miss Quinn}

First, I need to say a great big thank you to everyone that has been so supportive of me while I've started this little journey! I love capturing smiles and toes and everything else, it really is so much fun! So.......thank you, thank you....and an extra THANK YOU to my awesome hubby, because he's been the most supportive!

Now, about this little photography gig of mine- my schedule has completely blown up, which is awesome! Having said that, there really is only so much time in the day so I will only be able to book a couple more sessions through the end of the year. (If you have already booked, no worries.) If you have been thinking about scheduling a session, please contact me soon, these spots will be on a first come/first serve basis. The best way to contact me is through email { lacydesiree@yahoo.com} or facebook {www.facebook.com/lacybphotography}.

Second (and what you've been waiting for)- LOOK AT MISS QUINN! Seriously....do they come any cuter than this?! She's so stinking sweet- I love this age. Thanks to her mamma and grammy for being so patient!




          
        I think this next one is my favorite... soooo sweet. Everyone say it with me....."aaaawwwwhh"!


1 comments:

Pat Lake said...

Absolutely gorgeous pictures! My compliments to the photographer and the parents of this beautiful little girl. I'm not prejudiced; just proud of all of you. Pat Lake