{Help is here....}

I always have people ask about what to wear for their sessions and I understand. It's tough to coordinate everyone's outfits! I have a hard enough time trying to decide what I need to wear, muchless my daughter and husband!

Hopefully this will be helpful to all! I have now added a page onto my blog devoted to this alone. I'm a visual person, so I'm hoping these will be inspiring guides for other people as well. I'm always available for more suggestions or to bounce ideas off of, so please ask if you are unsure.

The link is below, but at the top of my blog there is a "blog", a "contact", and now a "what to wear" tab. You can always refer back to the "what to wear" tab if you can't find this post with the link.
http://lacybphotography.blogspot.com/p/look-here.html

0 comments: