{More Goodies}

I am trying to write out a grocery list and attempting to keep it healthy. It's really pretty short at this point- I'm not a healthy person. I'm trying to get creative with what I can make this week and where does my mind go? "I should blog about some more goodies!" So here I am. :)

I am going to show you a couple of things in this post. Image boxes and storyboards.

*Fav Alert* The image box is honestly one of my favorite things that I can do for you. L-O-V-E it! They are such wonderful quality and are such a neat idea. This one holds 10 of your favorite images as mounted 5x7's. They are mounted so that you can leave it on your coffee table as a conversation piece or rotate the images out on an easel through the house or office. This is great as a grandma gift or a great way to capture multiple images even if you don't have much wall space!









I can also create a storyboard for you. This one is a 10"x20" size and also comes mounted, as all of my prints do that are 8"x10" or larger. These are also custom made for you.





I'm such a visual person so I apologize that it has taken me this long to get images up on all of my products, but I'm finally working harder at it. I will have more soon. As always, if you have any questions, please let me know!

Ok, here goes attempt #953 at the grocery list. Not sure how those ding dongs got on there... 

0 comments: