{Kemp Family Session Sneak Peek}

I tell my little one that 'can't' is a nasty word and that we don't use it. She is three and isn't reading yet so I'm going to use it for this post (just this once).

Recently I met the Kemp family and I'm so happy that I did! I am thrilled with how their session turned out, I just can't pick a favorite! I can't. I've tried and I can't.

This family is ADORABLE. I can't put into words what an incredible couple these parents are. They are so sweet together and patient and loving with their boys, which is so refreshing to see. I left this session with a smile on my face and really felt inspired by them. Life isn't perfect as most of us realize at some point in life, but these guys have such an amazing outlook. I wish them all the best and hope to see them again, it was truly a pleasure spending a little time with these guys!

Kemp family, I hope you love this extra large sneak peek. Enjoy and your gallery will be ready soon!

0 comments: