{I don't have anything to wear!}

Hello friends! I hope this week has started off great for everyone. My Monday was well, a Monday. :)

Not that long ago, I tried to be a little creative and include something on my blog that was useful and different. Since then, I have had great feedback with a section on my blog called "What to Wear". I've had a lot of compliments on it. So, since it's so well liked, it's been on my to do list (I have a lot of things on said list) to find a few more inspirational outfits to post. Guess what - I finally made the time! I've updated the tab on here, but these are the newest additions:

 If you'd like to see more suggestions on how to coordinate outfits for your portrait session, please go to http://www.lacybphotography.com/ and go to the "What to Wear" tab. As always, I'm happy to help narrow down and make suggestions prior to your session as well.

0 comments: