{Girls Just Wanna Have Fun}

I wanted to share a fun little twist that we added to these girl's senior sessions. Yes, I know- you thought they looked familiar, didn't you? I had the pleasure of doing a senior session for both of them! They are best of friends and wanted to capture some of the fun they have together. Both of these gals are so sweet and I had such a good time doing this. I think it was an excellent idea to capture friendship! I'm a little past my senior year in high school but even in the last year, I've had several wake up calls on what I thought were true friendships. TRUE friendship is priceless.  Cherish it....and of course, maybe even document it with a photo session! :)

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
- Walter Winchell
 
Browse through these images and hopefully they will make you think of a fun, carefree time with one of your favorite people!  Enjoy!
 

0 comments: