{Senior 2011~ Kaytlyn | LacyBPhotography}

I have decided that I am IN LOVE with shooting seniors! I have been so fortunate to have had such wonderful girls to work with so far, I don't think I could have asked for better! Now...I must get the word out that I need a senior guy to be in my portfolio ~ 2012 Seniors are just around the corner!

Today, I introduce you to Miss Kaytlyn, a lovely senior from Edmond North. Kaytlyn flat out rocked her session. I literally couldn't choose a favorite if I had to out of her images. As an added bonus, I think I could sign her little sister up as my new assistant in a heartbeat! Kaytlyn, you were a dream to work with, I had so much fun capturing all of your looks! It was a pleasure meeting you guys and thank you so much for choosing me to capture this special time in your life.

Here are a few from her session:






0 comments: