{Senior 2011 ~ Cassie | LacyBPhotography}

I know, I know...where have I been?! It's been waaaaay too long since I've blogged, I'm sorry. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and check out what's new here, though! I mean that with all of my heart, I love hearing that people saw a certain image that made them call me for their own session. The feedback from people that I've gotten since I've started has been awesome. Thanks for keeping me inspired to continue doing something that is so much fun for me! Since you are already here be sure to leave comments for my incredible clients under their posts, I'm sure they'd love to hear the feedback just like I do.

So since it's been a while, I'll keep it short- I know you guys would rather see images and I don't blame you a bit! I have a great session to share with you so I'll just get to it. Drumroll please, while I introduce to you an awesome senior from Putnam City West, Miss Cassie!








My name is Cassie
~the animal that would best describe me is a bear
~when I grow up, I want to be either a missionary doctor or an engineer
~my most favorite thing to do is to play soccer
~what I will miss most about high school is soccer
~three words that I would use to describe myself are: athletic, caring and quiet
~three words my friends would use to describe me are: shy, sweet and honest
~my favorite food of all time is MAC 'N CHEESE!

0 comments: