{Embracing 2013 with a Special Offer For My Clients}

Well hello there. It's been a while! I knew I had neglected my blog, but had no idea it had been THIS long! I wanted to announce something exciting and came over here to spread the word and realized....OOPS! It's been way too long since I've done this! :)

So, I'll try to be better this year...I'll try. Promise!

Here's the news!

If you have had a session with Lacy B Photography prior to January 1, 2013…this is for you, my sweet friends! I am making your images available for purchase for THIRTEEN days- by images, I mean on disc. That’s right, your high resolution images and they will be accompanied by a copyright release- ALL for $130!!! To make this even more amazing, as a huge THANK YOU to my clients that have had multiple sessions, images from one session are $130 and each session after that is only $13! See a trend? I’m trying to embrace 2013 a little so you’ll see a trend…stay tuned- there are many more exciting things to come!
 I will be purging my hard drive of old sessions, so it’s now or never! Contact me on facebook or at lacydesiree@yahoo.com to let me know if you’d like to take advantage of this offer.

0 comments: